nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Just like the movies.

Really well done animation wise. But just seems like a cartoon remake of the popular version of the vid located on a popular streaming video site. I guess I have a new theory to test.

Hole Head Shorts Hole Head Shorts

lmfao

I love myself and I love you. :3

-Asylum 2- -Asylum 2-

Ah.

Making a lot more sense here.. But being attacked by other people in the asylum and now guards, I assume? Your animation skills with sticks are very good.. Just need to work on plot and presentation.

Cripple Cannon Cripple Cannon

Loved the humor, very simplistic.

Loved the added touch of cutscenes to give the game more of a, "Why am I doing this again?" After I got the basic exploits of how the larger fans work I ran right through this simple. Was a bit buttfurt at the last level since all I did was aim the cannon vertically and put a fan blowing up right beside it to rocket my ol' geezer up over the building and onto the ambulance. Intense non the less. :3

infect. evolve. repeat. 2 infect. evolve. repeat. 2

Biology Games

Always loved these types of games. And I enjoyed your first one in 05 never thought that i'd see a sequel. I have to admit I was a bit intimidated by the poor reviews this had but I had no troubles at all until around stage 21 and above. I totally love these types of games and really enjoyed the difficulty curve that really challenges your quick reaction time.

As for the people who were complaining.. I'm playing with this shitty touchpad on a laptop. So it /is/ possible. Get your game on and start infecting!

Microbe Kombat Microbe Kombat

Addicting

Was really fun to play. I actually love playing Micronism/Cell type games.
So I was hooked from the beginning...
The only downfall.. is I could only manage to beat the last level if I got infected.. then ate all the others. Hah. :3

Yay viruses.

HeroInteractive responds:

Haha! Well at least you've got a strategy! Thanks for the comment, we're glad you like it!

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Taking to the next level

I can so see your struggle to pick techno or dance. It's a sweet blend of the two.
This is way divine.. the intro really pulls you in and when it starts going it just bangs you around... Total Party mixer right here.
High hopes on an extended version of this... My car needs some new F-777 :D

Grats on another piece.

Mirror's Edge Remix =HFX= Mirror's Edge Remix =HFX=

Loved it- but...

The theme song is actually a song called "Shine" from Alcorus.
Gotta give the band a little credit. haha..
With the song itself.. I'd be in the same boat as you.. Looks like you just made a loop.. cause I wouldnt know what to add to it either.. lol I like the flute.

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Woahh woaah

At first I clicked on this thinking it was a remix to yeah you know. But oh man.. Im so glad it wasn't... This melody is damn awesome.. reminds me of the mellow catchy infectionous tunes from Crystal Castles. Downloaded it right away.. Im going on a roadtrip this Saturday.. my friend drives in the day I drive in the night... This is a perfect nightime crusin song. :D

Thanks a bunch for unearthing this hidden gem and revampin it to the modern ages. Very well done. Looking foward for more. :3

Chronamut responds:

awesome man - cruise away to my tooones ;P

thanks for the review - expect to see more! :)

-shawn-