A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Taking to the next level

I can so see your struggle to pick techno or dance. It's a sweet blend of the two.
This is way divine.. the intro really pulls you in and when it starts going it just bangs you around... Total Party mixer right here.
High hopes on an extended version of this... My car needs some new F-777 :D

Grats on another piece.

Mirror's Edge Remix =HFX= Mirror's Edge Remix =HFX=

Loved it- but...

The theme song is actually a song called "Shine" from Alcorus.
Gotta give the band a little credit. haha..
With the song itself.. I'd be in the same boat as you.. Looks like you just made a loop.. cause I wouldnt know what to add to it either.. lol I like the flute.

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Woahh woaah

At first I clicked on this thinking it was a remix to yeah you know. But oh man.. Im so glad it wasn't... This melody is damn awesome.. reminds me of the mellow catchy infectionous tunes from Crystal Castles. Downloaded it right away.. Im going on a roadtrip this Saturday.. my friend drives in the day I drive in the night... This is a perfect nightime crusin song. :D

Thanks a bunch for unearthing this hidden gem and revampin it to the modern ages. Very well done. Looking foward for more. :3

Chronamut responds:

awesome man - cruise away to my tooones ;P

thanks for the review - expect to see more! :)

-shawn-

First 8-bit loop First 8-bit loop

AWESOME!

It's off just a hair.. but it's practically seamless. Nice work. Could be a battle theme.. or a menu.
I'll probably use it for credits.

Azezo responds:

<3<3

A Silver Kiss - Remastered A Silver Kiss - Remastered

THIS SONG IS WHAT MAKES ME SOOO HAPPY ABOUT CONNECTING MY LAPTOP TO MY HUGE STEREO SYSTEM. Baha.

This is freaking awesome... the bass is vibrating my windows... and the melody is just fantastic. :3

Download FOR SURE.
5/5

Kr1z responds:

haha glad you like it!! thanks for the 10!!

Speedbreaker - F-777 Speedbreaker - F-777

Oh DAYUM.

The first thing I noticed was the little quirky whatever it was at :28 the cant even describe it... Then at 1:51 its like the whole song went into an evolution!
It's amazing, mate. Keep doing what you do.

&amp;quot;Alone&amp;quot; - F-777 "Alone" - F-777

Oh mah Fucking EARS!

You're god.
I'll admit it... I burn your stuff to CDs and jam out in my convertible riding my friends around... and everyone is like.. "WOAH WTF IS THAT?!?! ITS AWEEEESOMEEEEEEE"
..Psh. It's 'Jesse Valentine" what can I sayy? :D

<2 Love your stuff.

among the souls among the souls

Oh woooo. =]

This song is freaking greattttt =] Been listening to a lot of your tracks and oh yeah.... =D

Only problem is I think they are too quite... they need some volume. =/
I'd try cranking it up a few notches if you know what I mean... Other than that.... spectacular worknizzle.

{Rose} {Rose}

Oh Damn..

I've been listening to music for about 3 hours now looking at things... and I said.. Hey.. lets go see how mah fav cornandbeans is up to.... Rose... sounded out simple... and the build up was great.... as in.. too great... I didnt even expect it to start there and break out.. quite nearly came all over myself.

May I be flamed forever.. I'd pick you over sex anytime.
...but not everytime. :P

Glow City Glow City

Not bad.

I like it sorta.. Different... Its just.. It should go with Ambient. Not real "Technoish"

Heavymetal-riff responds:

Yeah I dont know why I put it in techno. Thank you for your review!