nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Just like the movies.

Really well done animation wise. But just seems like a cartoon remake of the popular version of the vid located on a popular streaming video site. I guess I have a new theory to test.

Hole Head Shorts Hole Head Shorts

lmfao

I love myself and I love you. :3

-Asylum 2- -Asylum 2-

Ah.

Making a lot more sense here.. But being attacked by other people in the asylum and now guards, I assume? Your animation skills with sticks are very good.. Just need to work on plot and presentation.

-Asylum- -Asylum-

Very hard to understand.

At first when reading the reviews.. I was wondering how it could be hard to understand. After watching it... Yeah. Looked like a bunch of mindless killing. Where did he come from? How did he get weapons in an Asylum.. etc etc.
Overall the effects were nice.. But the flashing light transitions didn't fare too well with me, and im a raver. :/

Steve´s Secret Steve´s Secret

Real Potential.

Really nice. I enjoyed it. Sounds like something good can really come out of this. Really enjoyed the music.... the only thing that turned me off was the "AOL" opening door... ughhh.

Cant wait for you newest installment.

Shadowii2 responds:

Yeah, that opening door thingy wasnt good, but I couldnt find better to that situation...
Oh well, nice you liked and stay tuned for next one!

Unforgotten Realms: Epi6 Unforgotten Realms: Epi6

Haha

So you didn't like this one? I thought it was great! Keep up the awesome work! =]

Unforgotten Realms: Epi2 Unforgotten Realms: Epi2

Haha.

Great. So looking foward to watching No. 3.

Unforgotten Realms: Epi1 Unforgotten Realms: Epi1

Haha.

Nice. Just goes to show how awesome a flash can be minus the quality of the art. =] I liked it either way.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Damn.

That was crazy.
You asked me watch it twice and I did.. felt completely different.. like you notice things that wern't there before. The voice sounded as if it was in my own head. I'll give that credit to my headphones though. Creepy as hell.
Still have no idea what that paint says on the couch though. o_O;

Technoandstuff 6 Technoandstuff 6

Awesome.

Ah... All this music is fucking great. You should publish this into tracks so we can download them :D I soo wanna bump this in my car.

DrunkAlien responds:

Thanks dude =P

Um... I didn't make these songs.

But if you want them, click the "beluv" link if you want the song in the intro. (The first one)

But if you have limewire, download:

"Doop" by Doop
"Poison" by Prodigy
"We Like To Party" by Vengaboys

Thanks for the review! :)